Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kathy

I first met Jane and Carl, when I started working at The Meadows in Wickenburg, AZ. At the point that Jane decided to move on, she trained me in her job as Aftercare Coordinator. Hated the job, but loved working with Jane.

I'd been to their home to see their horses, which Jane always talked so enthusiastically about. It was always a new story about the horses.

Jane and I were also friends in sobriety and attended some of the same meetings, where I looked forward to hearing her shares because they always were so relevant to my own experiences.

I miss them both very much, and am saddened by such a sudden and horrible departure from this earth, when they had such wonderful plans about where their lives were taking them. H.P. must have a great need for them and I'm sure they are doing what they need to on this journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home